Aim of the Conference
We believe the attendees will target the following aims in the Congress:
- Consolidate the concept of pathological and pathophysiological mechanism and /or hypothesis of various topics of neurology.
- Understand the therapeutic challenge issues during the management of various topics of neurology.
- Refresh the most update knowledge of common movement disorders including stroke, dementia, movement disorders, neuromuscular disorders, neurocritical medicine, headache, multiple sclerosis and autonomic disorders.
- Secure the prestigious information of neurophysiology in cortical regions, cerebellum and basal ganglia circuitry and adopt the concept to clinical practice
- Know how and when to use botulinum toxin injection for the treatment of patients with various neurological disorders.
- Learn the practically useful neuroimaging knowledge and know how to apply them for clinical studies and services.
- Know the non-invasive neuromodulation tools, including deep brain stimulation, rTMS and MRI guided focus ultrasound, and how to apply them for the investigation as well as management of patients with neurological disorders.